Thursday, June 28, 2007

While I'm Gone ... Check these out ..

All right, real quick-like … just a note to let you know Blood & Bone Orchestra will be performing at Daily Perks Coffee House tomorrow night, (Friday, June 30) with Urknee & Bjurton Russell as their Opening Act @ 8pm – More info @ http://www.dailyperkscoffeehouse.com

I’m unaware of the feature for Kona for the week I’m gone, so I can’t let you in on that one, but I know Sevin is gonna be on for Thursday the 12th … Also, I bumped into Sevin at the Juneteenth celebration and he is hosting an Open Mic at Julius’s on Friday nights, so I’m going to be trying to check that out sometime soon … well after I get back from Ireland that is ;)

Oh, and don't miss this! I wouldn't, if i were here:

Rock into Independence Day
July, 3 2007 at Water street Music Hall
Not Available , Rochester, New York
Cost : 10 in advance through ticket master/ 15 at the door

Indie Music's Best Musicians The line up include JoAnn Vaccaro, The Mesh Factor, Mary Shannon and her band, and Shawnee Boyeee

Hope you all have a wonderful week & a sparkling 4th of July! Now, I’ve got to go get myself packed … yes, procrastination is my middle name but I kind of like it that way (sometimes) … Bye, for now …

No comments: