Tuesday, June 19, 2007

This week at Pure Kona: Greg Slater

Thursday, June 21st

Pure Kona Open Mic, 8- 10 pm
Daily Perks Coffee House
369 Gregory St, Rochester

I have no photos of this Greg Slater fellow, so this is what you get from me this week ... as I pack my bags to steal away to Ireland ... hehehe!

In case I am remiss in posting next week's Pure Kona events - there will be a double feature with our very own Colleen Powderly & surprise guest Emmett Mitchee (back in town for a limited engagement i would guess) ... and that will be June 28th ... same time, same place ...

I'm going to try to make it out for that one, though I have to put my daughter on a plane that afternoon for her own trip to North Carolina ... state of her birth ... and then I will be catching a plane the next day to, that's right, Ireland ... hehehe ... yes, I am very happy about this development in my life :)

So, if you are in desperate need of open mic info while I am abroad - check the Daily Perks webpage: www.dailyperkscoffeehouse.com or a quick glance at the City Newspaper might give you a few good ideas ... and there's always JayceLand (link to left ... aww, no it's right ... not quite as alliterative but what are you gonna do?)

It's 3 am and I should be sleeping ... oyasuminasaii ... which is the very hard word for good-night it took me forever to learn when i was in japan ... ah, yeah ... well ... g'night then ...

No comments: