Sunday, July 22, 2007

Jeremy Fernaays: This Week at Pure Kona

Hello all! I have returned … and, it seems I have run out of my list of who’s featuring at Pure Kona, so I haven’t a clue who will be there tonight, but, fortunately, I received this announcement about next week’s feature and can, at least, let you know that Jeremy Fernaays will be the feature for next Thursday, July 26th.

And I even have a pic from one of the PAW events:












… & this is the only pic I have of him with his eyes open … I’ll have to get some more next Thursday!

I’ve only had the pleasure of hearing Jeremy read a few times but I have been impressed each time by his words and always look forward to seeing him again. I’m excited about hearing him feature for the first time (my first time hearing him, that is, not his first time featuring) & I hope to see you there!

Pure Kona Open Mic, 8-10 pm
Daily Perks Coffee House
369 Gregory Street, Rochester

No comments: