Wednesday, July 09, 2008

This Saturday: Art Show Opening

So folks, this Saturday, July 12 from 5-8pm is the Opening
for my Art Show: In Fusion at Books Etc.

Books, Etc. is a fabulous Used Book Store/Coffee Shop/Gallery owned by my good friend John Cieslinski and his sister Mary Ann. I am so happy to be doing a show at such a wonderful place, run by such kind and caring people.

John and Mary Ann host Art Shows at the store every few months, offer a meeting place for the Wayne County Writer's Group, and have a variety of events, including music nights, poetry readings, book club meetings, and sudoku parties.

The bookstore is located at 78 West Main Street, in Macedon, NY. (Just click the Title to the Post to link to a Google Map)

I have several new pieces in this show and will be doing a reading in conjunction with the show, as well, on Sunday July 20th.

I hope you will be able to make it to the Opening this Saturday. I am as excited to see you all as I am for you all to become acquainted with these wonderful people and their fabulous bookstore.

No comments: