Tuesday, July 22, 2008

T.F. Rice at The Mez: August 7th

That's right, August 7 at The Mez: T.F. Rice a.k.a. Tanya, the fabulous proprietor of The Other Herald, will be the featured reader:

Hi,
just a quick note that I will be reading from SMALL TOWNS, as well as new poetry and a few very short fiction (if I am allowed to stray from poetry-- ha, ha), at The Mez in Rochester on Thurs. Aug. 7 (389 Gregory Street) 8-10 p.m. which includes open mic. The Mez looks to have great food and atmosphere. Check out this cafe, formerly known for many years as Daily Perks, online at: http://www.houseofhamez.com . Maybe I'll see you there? Bring something to read, if you dare!!
Tanya

It's not too often Tanya makes the trek out to Monroe County, so it's a special treat to have her so close at hand - I say, take advantage of it if you can! I know I will!

No comments: