Wednesday, January 02, 2008

This Thursday -----> Ian Downey

This Thursday -----> Ian Downey!

Not since Acoustic Music Not For Wimps have I seen the fabulousness of Sir Ian Downey! I am hoping a babysitter will magically appear for me tomorrow and I will be able to manifest myself at House of Hamez ... but if I cannot, go in my stead ... if that's even correct, I don't quite know ... maybe just go instead ... or just go! That's it, just go!

Upcoming events are House of Hamez:

January 10: Lynn Cuthbertson PK
January 17: Gerald Schwartz FSZ
January 24: Robert Ricks PK
January 31: TBA PK
February 7: Nick Hogan & Brenan Giusti FSZ
February 14: Naseer Hammed, a.k.a. Sevin PK
March 6: Lawrence Berger FSZ

The House of Hamez
389 Gregory Street
Beginning at or around 7:30PM

Hope to catch you dropping in there sometime ...

No comments: