Monday, November 13, 2006

Canandaigua Art Walk
















This Friday I will be at the Canandaigua Art Walk, which runs from 2-9 pm and offers wine tastings, refreshments, and live entertainment. Along with holiday sales by the local businesses.

Here's a list of who's participating:

Adorn Jewelry and Accessories
All Things Art
Blue Dahlia Coffee House
Christopher Wheat Fine Art Studio
Coyote's Den
Finger Lakes Country Photography & Art
Finger Lakes Gallery & Frame
G. Jones Furniture Co.
Gallery 74
Gallery On Main Street
Nadal Glass
Pat Rini Rohrer Gallery
Vagabond Gallery
Wickedly Sent Soap & Candle Co.

I'll have a couple new pieces I've been working on ready for this show, so I hope you can come check it out! It may be chilly, but lucky for you (and me) I'll be at a coffee shop, where you can come in and get some nice, hot beverages ... mmmm ... see you there?

No comments: