Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Blue Dahlia Open Mic & Art Show

There will be an Open Mic at Blue Dahlia this week on the eve of turkey day ... there will not be Pure Kona, as it actually is turkey day on thursday ...

I went back and forth on this one, so I didn’t actually book anyone … which means, if you come down you get to hear me read for a while and then I’ll pass the metaphorical mic around (since any of you who have been out this way know, we don’t have a literal mic … unless you count Mike Rae!)

Also, my art show is still on display. So, if you didn’t get a chance to come down for Art Walk and were interested in seeing some of my work, now’s a good time to do it! Hope to see you Wednesday … 8 pm (at Blue Dahlia Coffee House, 92 South Main Street, Canandaigua). Oh, and if you like sweet drinks (like you know I do) try the Casablanca … it’s sooooo good!

Here’s a pic of the art on display:



I know … now you’ve seen it … but it’s better in person … so come down if you can.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool art!