Monday, December 04, 2006

Chris Robin (& whoever shows from At Kyle's Feet) & Barb Johnston

This week's Blue Dahlia feature will be Christopher Robin (who plays with the band At Kyle's feet) with a mercurial combination of music & spoken word. Then, if you like what you see (which I'm almost sure that you will) they will be playing a two-hour set on Saturday, December 16 at the Blue Dahlia.

Wednesday, December 6
Blue Dahlia Open Mic 8-10pm
Blue Dahlia Coffee, Tea, & Gifts
92 South Main Street, Canandaigua


And the Pure Kona feature this week is Barb Johnston.
I won't be there. I will be at my daughter's Holiday Orff Club Concert
this Thursday but you should go check her out ... make up for my absence!

Thursday, December 7
Pure Kona Open Mic 8-10pm
Daily Perks Coffee House
369 Gregory Street, Rochester

No comments: