Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Arianna & Michael Freeman

Since Arianna has the week off school, she will be our feature this week. Who knows what she'll read - could be part of the novel she's writing, could be some of her anti-bush poems or her picking-on-Norm poems, or some new poems none of us have ever heard ... I'm her mother and I don't even know!


My Star Model!

I do think she's trying to get some of her classmates to show up. Hopefully nothing we say will shock any of her friend's parents into keeping their children from hanging out with her ... but ... we'll see.

And Thursday, December 28 features Michael Freeman - also home for the holidays - can't miss that one! I certainly won't - Kona hasn't been the same without his lengthy, luscious diatribes and regal rhythms...


Michael Freeman on the move!

No comments: