Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Ed Downey: This week at Blue Dahlia Open Mic

I can't believe the week I've had ... and I can't believe I forgot to post this before now ... but, hopefully, some of you will be wondering about who's up this week or have made note of it before now and are already planning to come check out Ed Downey tonight at the Blue Dahlia Open Mic ... hopefully ...



So, don't let my negligence deter you! Come to see Ed and stay to drink coffe and read, sing, dance, drum, or recite a little something yourself ... hope to see you there!

Blue Dahlia Open Mic, 8 - 10 pm
Blue Dahlia Coffee, Tea, & Gifts
92 South Main Street, Canandaigua

And tomorrow night, at Pure Kona, the feature will be Peggy Baumer.

Pure Kona Open Mic, 8 - 10 pm
Daily Perks Coffee House
369 Gregory Street, Rochester

No comments: