Monday, March 12, 2007

Sherry & Me

This Wednesday, March 14th at Blue Dahlia: Sherry!
One of our regulars at the Blue Dahlia Open Mic, since we started last year.



In all the hoopla, I failed to recognize that the Blue Dahlia Open Mic has been going on for a full year now. It was back in February of 2006 that Rick & Mike were our first features & though we've scaled down to only every 2nd and 4th Wednesday - we're still going strong. Hope you can come join us to hear Sherry's feature!

Blue Dahlia Open Mic, 8 - 10 pm
@ the Blue Dahlia Coffee House
92 South Main St. Canandaigua

And Thursday, March 15th, I will be the feature at the Pure Kona Open Mic.

You already know what I look like ... but in the spirit of Spring ... here's a picture of me hiding in the Pear Tree last Spring ...


Look at all that green! I can't wait for the leaves to return!

So, I've been working on something new & special for this feature. It falls in between the 14th anniversary of my son's death and the 8th anniversary of my mother's death, so there is an aspect of that ... I'm still working on it but I'm trying to incorporate some old and some new and thread it all together ... we'll see ... Well, if you're there, we'll see, if not I'll see ... Hopefully, I'll see you there!

Pure Kona Open Mic, 8 - 10 pm
at Daily Perks Coffee House
369 Gregory St. Rochester

No comments: