Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Last Minute Feature

If any of you are looking for information on our last minute feature, here it is: my son Ayden heard me say something today about not having found a feature for tonight so he volunteered. Now Ayden is only 4, and admittedly does not write poetry (adittedly does not write anything except Ayden & Mom) but he is a fine dancer and has been working all day on some improvosational music pieces.

You can check out my MySpace page for a video of the kids doing their own version of toast: www.myspace.com/treescanrain.

And tomorrow night, at Pure Kona, will be The Years with Ed & Ian Downey and Chris, I think (I don't remember his last name & I'm not posisitive he still plays with them but last I knew he did).

Also, Shawnee Boyeee will be at Boulder Coffee tomorrow. I assumming around 8ish. You can check his MySpace page for more info: www.myspace.com/shawneefool.

No comments: